Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to Fairy Twilight

Welcome to the world of Real Fairies.

Hello, every friend from the internet. Let me introduce myself first. I am F.S.N. Stefan, an author of the forthcoming novel series titled 'The Craintif Philson Novels' series. First, I don't wanna tell you all that my upcoming novel series will be the unique because I have seen many interesting novel series that most people like such as Twilight saga, The Sookie Stackhouse Novels (aka The Southern Vampire Mysteries) and I also see a novel, Warm Bodies. They are all best selling novels.


Did you ever believe in real fairies? I meant real fairies as a species exists in this universe. I believe that myth has something from true story, from reality. There are many novels that have become famous because the authors never missed the myth, fables, and literature.

So right now, I have been thinking about new idea of fairies.


Twilight saga is very good for Edward Cullen, a modern vampire. Warm Bodies picked a new concept for zombie romance that is quite new for everyone. And now I'm going to introduce you a new science fantasy fiction series about real fairies...


0 comments: